Sunday 9 November 2014

Photo Challenge: Cat

Hello! I must apologize for the lack of tweets later, but I have been playing Dragon Age: Origins, and it consumed my free time -I guess it is fine to change for a little. Anyways, I had planned this photos since a long time ago. The small cat is a present from a friend, and I always though Cookie will get along really nice with a kitten.


This is also for my Photo Challenge, with the theme cat. More photos under the cut!













"What can I do with my new minion?"



I also had a lot of fun while doing this outfit. The pleats didn't end up as I planned, but taking in mind it was my first time doing pleats on something so tiny, I'm happy on how they ended up looking. Also, the cute boots were made by my mom :3

Anyways, I don't know if I will be able to post next week, because I have a business trip to attend and will be out for most of the week. Also, December's interview is proving itself complicated, since I got a "no" and a lack-of-answer for my second try, so lets hope I can contact someone =S

12 comments :

  1. I love Cookie's new putfit, it's so pretty! The top looks professional :D!
    The cat is very cute ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yup, I love the fit of the top, I will probably use it again :3

      Delete
  2. Hermosa cookie! Me encanta como le queda ese look! :3 Preciosas fotos! Y el gatito se ve re lindo al lado suyo, me gusta como queda la escala jajaja

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ¡¡Gracias!! Sí, me parece que quedan muy bien la verdad :3

      Delete
  3. Cookie is adorable, and the kitten is the perfect size!

    Are you playing Origins to get ready for Inquisition? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!

      To be honest, I had Dragon Age: Origins on my "to play" list ever since I played The Witcher 1, but never got it until EA gave it for free some time ago. I started playing it and today just finished my first run through the game and I must say that I loved it! But I won't get Inquisition now, I want to play Awakening and 2 plus the DLCs before getting Inquisition :D

      Do you like the saga, too? :D I need to finish The Witcher 2, too xD

      Delete
    2. I do! I really admire the lore-building that they've done for the DA games, so I'm eagerly anticipating the newest instalment. And then The Witcher 3 in the new year as well, of course (have you read the novels that those are based on?). :)

      Delete
    3. Yes! I loved the DA lore, and the diversity they have. All the characters are so complex, all the societies so different from each other. The only thing I really didn't like was the Branka plot (scared the hell out of me) and the city-elf origin (I played all the origins to know them).

      Regarding The Witcher, I still need to finish the 2, before I get the 3rd! Hubby got the first book, it was really hard to get on my country, but he is still reading them (I was reading LoTR by that time) so I will wait for him to read them. I hope to be able to get them all!

      Delete
  4. Preciosa Cookie, el traje te ha quedado buenísimo y el minino jugando con ella es del tamaño perfecto. Te felicito por el trabajo y muy buenas las fotos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ¡¡Gracias!! Sí, quedan de tamaño perfecto :3

      Delete
  5. Cookie is just precious! :3 So, so cute!
    Really great photos :)

    ReplyDelete